Most people need a visa OR an Electronic Travel Authorization to travel to Canada – not both. Some people may only need their valid passport.

You are required to ensure you have the correct arrangements in place to enter Canada. Letters of Invitation will be available and can be requested during your registration process.

Please visit the Canadian Government website for further information.